Thursday, December 10, 2020

Year 9 rope swing

The pupils showed an interest in using a rope and log to make their own rope swing. The pupils helped one another to encourage each other to have a go. The pupils took it in turns to swing back and forth, and circle motions and also to see who could go the highest. One of the pupils enjoyed the rope swing that they said "I am going to come here with my Dad and brother but I don't think my brother will go on". 




Each of the teachers had a go as one pupil supported by demonstrating how to get yourself onto the swing. They said "first you put one leg on and then the other, you push yourself back as far as you can go and then you just go and swing". While we were walking back to the minibus the same pupil said that it was "their favourite Outdoor Ed lesson". The pupils comments for the lesson was positive as they all said they had enjoyed going on the rope swing and discussed about how far they had gone "I am going high in the sky" and "look at me I am a flying man".



No comments:

Post a Comment