Monday, May 24, 2021

Arrow Valley Park with Primary 3

The pupils enjoyed exploring Arrow Valley's park as they showed an interest as a group to play on the big metal tube slide. One of the pupils said "I bet I can make to the top of the slide before you can" to their peers. The pupils took it in turns to each climb to the top travelling up and down various steps and as they got to the top all of the pupils communicated with the staff members describing what speed they were going to be travelling "I am going to come down really fast like 10 miles per hour" as well as explaining what body part they were going to be using the move through the tube "I am coming down on my belly" and "I am going to slide down on my bottom and back like a turtle". One of the pupils looked down at the staff and said "this is my den, I am going to stay up here forever". The pupils also enjoyed bouncing on the small trampoline, seeing how high they could go on the swings competing in competitions with the staff and spinning around really fast on the merry go round or spinning tops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment