Thursday, May 27, 2021

trampoline centre with Year 8

At the beginning of the lesson the teacher explained to the group what they were going to be doing for outdoor ed and showed them a video of the rules for the trampoline centre. All of the pupils showed an interest in exploring the various obstacle courses. After the session we asked the pupils for their feedback on what game they were playing as a class and what they thought of the trampoline centre. One of the pupils said "who was the winner of tag" when another talked about how they were feeling "I am so sweaty, like look at me my head is dripping". The overall view of the activity was the pupils positive reactions of the experience saying "it was really fun but I kept slipping over it was so bouncy" and "I really liked the slide because I could go down it really fast that I felt like I was flying". Walking back to the minibus the pupils inquired if they could go back for another outdoor ed lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment